- Display of extension material boards:There is around 85 display boards displayed in KVK premises on which various extension material along with slogans for environmental, social, agricultural and allied issues has been displayed for creating awareness among the farmers.
- Created WhatsApp groups of farmers and KVK experts:To introduce the new innovations in the ICT and its applications for the benefit of farmers. KVK created WhatsApp groups naming KVK SBS Nagar, KVK Dairy Farmers and KVK Golden Women at farmers door for providing useful and timely information to the 531 progressive farmers and extension workers.
- Creation of facebook page:For the introduction of ICT applications in farmers, a facebook page naming Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Nawanshahr has been created in which relevant and timely information related with agriculture and allied fields is posted regularly.
- Market Prices on Website:This website is also giving daily prices of produce in mandis through RSS feeder from the website of Agmark.
- Ticker Board:The ticker board installed by Future Market Commission, Mumbai flashes sale as well as futuristic trading prices of various agricultural commodities for the knowledge and benefit of farming community of the region.
- Established Integrated Farming System (IFS) Unit:KVK has introduced Integrated Farming System (IFS) Unit. In this unit farmers are getting practical training on Integrated Farming System and benefitted greatly.
Developed & Maintained By: Er. Amardeep Singh, Programme Assistant (Computer)